Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Battery Day Report II

I don't know what happened, but my most recent Blog, Happy Battery Day, did not seem to come out as it should have.  I downloaded all the photos and they were all complete but when I looked at the published blog some photos did not appear to fully load, which should not have been the case.

So, all of you (the few that there are), please report back to me and let me know if you see all the photos in their entirety!  This is really frustrating (but, guess where I am!) and I spent many hours putting that blog together.  The majority of the time was spent downloading photos!  Of course, my location should not be a factor as this is the internet, right???!!

Sorry, and I am just hoping that the appearance of incomplete photos is just a quirk and when the blog is delivered you will see them in their entirety.

Frustrated Blogger, Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I see all the photos in their entirety. I enjoy reading about your life on the island.

    Cindy in California

    ReplyDelete